WE ARE A GLOBAL COMPANY CONFORMING TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS AND WITH A CLEAR REGULATORY APPROVAL TO OPERATE
UNBLOCK is a brand of Atomo Group, which has several entities registered and operated in accordance to local Laws in several jurisdictions, as follows:
UNBLOCK has established an AML policy that includes the following due diligence duties:
- ATOMO TECHNOLOGIES LLC, Florida Limited Liability Company with document number L21000413554
- ATOMO TECHNOLOGIES LLC, has a Money Transmitter License Part II for the State of Florida (No.FT230000451) , granted by the Florida Office of Financial Rehulation. Effective from september 1st, 2023 to april 4th, 2025.
- ATOMO TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION EL SALVADOR SOCIEDAD ANONIMA DE CAPITAL VARIABLE, El Salvadorian company with NIT number 0614-160821-103-3.
- ATOMO TECNOLOGIES CORP ATC SOCIEDAD DE RESPONSABILIDAD LIMITADA, Costa Rican company with registry number 3-102-812630.
- ATOMO UNLOCK TECNOLOGIES, S.A., Panamanian company with RUC number 155722298-2-2022 DV 89
- Full Identificationof all customers via online. A selfie will be taken and a copy of the ID document that will be validated through a Third-Party Vendor, Onfido.
- Full KYC (Customer profile)with the following information:
- Personal details (full name, address, nationality, Date of Birth)
- Business activity of the client and place of business activity
- Sector of business activity / industry
- Total amount of wealth, source of involved funds, annual income
- Ongoing Sanctions / PEP and adverse media screening(all customers will be ongoingly monitored with the worldwide most important sanctions- / PEP- and adverse media lists.)
- Risk classification of each customer(Each customer will be according to his KYC Customer profile classified as either standard risk or high risk. In case of high risk, an enhanced due diligence will be performed)
- Transaction monitoring(each transaction will be checked and documented. In case a certain threshold is met, special clarifications on these transactions will be performed)
- Reporting duties (Sanctioned persons and Assets in connection with Money Laundering and terrorism financing will be reported to the correspondent local entity, immediately)
- Annual AML audits on all the AML topics
- Periodical AML training of staff
- The Compliance Officer (CO) is the person, duly authorized, whose duty is to ensure the effective implementation and enforcement of the AML/KYC Policy.
- The CO’s responsibility to supervise all aspects of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing.
UNBLOCK is licensed in the following jurisdictions:
Atomo Technologies, LLC. USA. Approved by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCen) as Money Service Business.
Atomo Technologies Corp ATC, SRL is approved by the Superintendencia General de Entidades Financieras to operate systematic and substancial operations of Money Exchange and Money Transfer.
Atomo Technology Corporation El Salvador, S.A. de C.V. El Salvador. Approved by the “Superintendencia de Servicios Financieros” and “ Banco Central de El Salvador” as digital asset payment processors.
Using your Unblock App, you can now purchase cryptocurrencies right from your device. To ensure the best experience, we’d like to make you aware of a few risks surrounding buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.
As cryptocurrencies are a new form of digital currency there are some inherent risks.
- The future value of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable – you should only buy with funds that you are prepared to lose. Please proceed at your own risk.
- Markets rely on the availability of both buyers and sellers. As such, Unblock cannot guarantee that there will always be an active market to sell your cryptocurrencies.
- While uninterrupted service is always our goal, we cannot guarantee access to the platform at all times.
Unlike physical currency, digital currencies are stored in digital wallets.
- Your cryptocurrency balance is stored using Unblock’s secure online/offline wallet system. Unblock holds your cryptocurrencies as a custodian at your risk.
- Unblock may not always support cryptocurrencies withdrawals to an external wallet in an immediate fashion. This is a security feature.
- Withdrawing to an external wallet is contingent on internal review and accurate and up to date ID verification information. Updating your personal information is to your benefit.
Your security is our priority, visit our security page to find out ways to make your account even more secure by ensuring that your personal information is protected across all the services you use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to UNBLOCK
These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship and services provided between you (User) and UNBLOCK, which is an entity registered and operated in accordance with the Laws of Switzerland by the name Atomo, Sàrl, IDE CHE-361.434.754, hereinafter called (UNBLOCK or Platform), with its headquarters and offices located in Rue de Cendrier 24, c/o Bonnefous & Cie SA, 1201 Geneve, Switzerland.
1. Description of the Service
UNBLOCK is an online platform, dedicated to facilitating the activities of buying, selling, exchanging, and sending digital assets. The digital assets that you can trade on the platform are those known as cryptographic tokens, digital tokens or cryptographic currencies. Not all digital assets will be available, only those assets that appear in the wallet or digital wallet section of the platform can be traded.
Some of the following services are offered by the Platform:
· Custody of Digital Assets
· Sending and receiving Digital Assets, on and off the platform.
· Purchase or sale of Digital Assets between Users (P2P).
· Digital Asset Exchange.
· Reports of profit or loss
Transactions on the UNBLOCK platform are limited to digital assets, on the platform you can NOT receive deposits or transact with FIAT currency (USD, EUR, COP, Etc.) The platform does NOT provide the advisory service to negotiate, buy, sell or exchange digital assets. UNBLOCK as part of the services that offers in the Buy/Sell section, will only serve as a mediator for the resolution of disputes in transactions that occur between you and other users. All services related to buy, guard, sell and exchange digital assets provided by UNBLOCK are covered by the broker relationship established between UNBLOCK and several digital asset Exchanges (for example Binance, Kraken, Bitstamp, Huobi, and others). The platform will present the best and/or different options to obtain the service, but the client will be responsible of choosing the option or preference.
2. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of the Platform
These Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between You (User) and UNBLOCK
At the time you enter or use the services of UNBLOCK and its partners through the website (https://www.BinarySwap.com) or Mobile Application, you (User) claim to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of use of the platform. You also agree that your personal information will be processed and used in accordance with our privacy policies. If you do not agree, do not access the Platform.
Minors are not allowed on UNBLOCK’s platform, by accepting you claim to be over eighteen (18) years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract in your country or jurisdiction.
The use of the platform tools may carry a financial risk, by entering you agree that UNBLOCK will not be financially liable for your improper use of it, whether it is for lack of experience, confusion or negligence in protecting your credentials to access the platform. You also agree that the digital assets you acquire or deposit on the platform may have volatile movements in price, therefore you agree that UNBLOCK will also not be liable for the financial loss that these movements Cause. By making use of UNBLOCK services, you acknowledge and agree that: (1) you are aware of the risks associated with transactions of digital assets; (2) you shall assume all risks related to the use of UNBLOCK services and transactions of digital assets; and (3) Binary Swap shall not be liable for any such risks or adverse outcomes.
By entering you accept that you have the right, authority or legal capacity in your region or jurisdiction to accept this agreement and make use of UNBLOCK’s services.
3. Modification of the Terms and Conditions
UNBLOCK reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions at any time for reasons such as, but not limited to, security reasons, applicable regulatory provisions, requirements, changes or modifications to the technology applied or by adjustments of the business model developed by BinarySwap.
Any changes to the terms and conditions will be communicated to you at least fifteen (15) days before it takes effect, through the Platform’s communication channels, except for changes involving security issues, compliance with legal regulations or suspected fraudulent activities that do not require prior communication and may enter into force immediately upon communication.
The use of the platform after the entry into force of the changes in the terms and conditions shall constitute an express and unequivocal expression of acceptance of the changes or modifications made. If you do not agree to the changes you must stop using UNBLOCK services immediately and terminate this agreement by performing the procedure of closing the account in the platform User Profile.
4. Prohibition of use
By registering or entering the platform you state that you have not been included in any list of trade or economic sanctions of any country, such as the UN Security Council sanctions list, OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control), Treasury or Trade Department of the United States of America or the denied persons or entity list of the United States of America Department of Commerce.
You agree that you are solely responsible for complying with the obligations of your local laws when using our platform, therefore, if the laws of your jurisdiction prohibit the use of our services, you must not access or make use of the platform.
UNBLOCK reserves the right to select the countries, markets and jurisdictions to which it will offer its services and may restrict or deny the services at its discretion to certain countries or nationalities.
5. User Registration and Verification
To access the platform, you must complete the registration process, which includes providing your real name, a legal identification, a password of at least 8 characters, an email a cell phone number owned or used by you and placing a username that is available. UNBLOCK may refuse, in its discretion, to open an Account for you. You agree to provide complete and accurate information when opening an Account and agree to timely update any information you provide to UNBLOCK to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the information.
To complete the registration, it is required to have a personal mobile device, where you can receive an SMS verification code required by UNBLOCK.
You may only have one (1) verified account and you may not use our services or create accounts on behalf of third parties, nor may you act as an intermediary or broker. UNBLOCK reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of UNBLOCK Accounts by persons other than account registrant. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and password, you should notify UNBLOCK immediately. UNBLOCK assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of UNBLOCK Account by you or any third party with or without your authorization.
It is prohibited to sell, lend or give free access to your account to third parties. Any violation of this agreement may result in account suspension or termination.
You are entitled to delete your account and terminate this agreement at any time, but you will be responsible for all obligations that occurred prior to the termination of your account.
By registering to use an UNBLOCK Account, you represent and warrant that (i) as an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (ii) as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms; (iii) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using UNBLOCK; (iv) you do not currently have an UNBLOCK Account. If you act as an employee or agent of a legal entity, and enter into these Terms on their behalf, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights and authorizations to bind such legal entity; (v) your use of UNBLOCK Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing.
B. Identity verification
In order to use the platform’s services and products, you have to verify your identity, this in order to comply with UNBLOCK’s Policies and Procedures of compliance, including Know Your Customer policies, regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing and scam prevention or for other lawful purposes stated by UNBLOCK.
Identity verification is carried out by validating your email, cell phone, government-issued ID document of your country of residence or citizenship, and a live photo (Selfie).
If there is any reasonable doubt that the information or documentation you provide is incorrect, expired, illegible or incomplete, UNBLOCK will have the right to reject your request and again request the information or documentation necessary to validate your identity. If the identity document is of dubious origin, is restricted or the system cannot validate it, UNBLOCK may request one or more identity documents and any other information necessary to validate your identity or suspend your account as the case may be.
You are required to provide the correct, truthful, true and accurate information or documentation. Any attempt to forge your ID is prohibited and may immediately lead to account suspension or termination.
UNBLOCK is not obliged to disclose or justify the reasons of why your verification request is rejected.
By providing the data or documentation requested in the registration and identity verification, you hereby authorize UNBLOCK to collect, use and share your personal information with third-party vendors as often as necessary, for the primary, but not necessarily unique, purpose of validating your identity, to protect you and/or UNBLOCK from fraud, financial crimes or any other reason. You also consent that your personal information may be shared with government criminal investigation agencies, if any illicit activity is suspected or if it is required by them.
After registration, you must ensure that the information is true, complete, and timely updated when changed. If we are unable to reach you with the contact information you provided, you shall be fully liable for any loss or expense caused to BinarySwap during your use of UNBLOCK services. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have an obligation to update all the information if there is any change by registering an account; you hereby authorize UNBLOCK to conduct investigations that UNBLOCK considers necessary, either directly or through a third party and to take necessary actions based on the results of such investigations.
A. Custody of Digital Assets
By purchasing or transferring digital assets to the addresses granted to you in your UNBLOCK personal account, you authorize UNBLOCK to take all necessary security measures to protect your assets, including, but not limited to, transferring your digital assets to other addresses of UNBLOCK’s property.
The private keys to the addresses that are granted to you in your personal UNBLOCK account are UNBLOCK’s property and you agree that you will not be able to obtain direct access to them.
BinarySwap will always keep in its databases the balance of your digital assets deposited, bought, sold, sent or withdrawal on the platform and you can at any time request the transfer of your assets to addresses outside those of UNBLOCK.
Additionally, as part of our security measures to protect your assets, you agree that UNBLOCK may temporarily and without notice restrict transfers or withdrawals from your digital assets, due to system failures or cyberattacks in its systems, suspected theft or illegal activities on your account or any other reason deemed necessary to protect your assets.
B. Account security
UNBLOCK has implemented the necessary security protocols and systems to protect your account, however, there are security risks associated with user actions. You agree that you should consider your access credentials as confidential information and should not share that information with any third party. You are solely responsible for taking the necessary security precautions to protect your account and personal information. You also agree that you are responsible of notifying UNBLOCK if any activity takes place on the platform not authorized by you. UNBLOCK assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials, including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, consent or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online agreement renewal, etc.
In addition to the basic credentials (User and Password), the platform has other security measures like a SMS Verification code sent to the user’s registered mobile phone for every withdrawal or asset transfer. You agree and understand that any loss of access to your mobile phone number, linked to your UNBLOCK account, may incur that you must perform the recovery process of your account, in order to access, make withdrawals or changes to your account or your user profile.
UNBLOCK reserves the right to temporarily limit access to the platform, when in maintenance, presence of a security failure or any mayor cause of force that temporarily prevents you from granting you access.
C. Account recovery
Your account can only be recovered by contacting UNBLOCK Customer Support. You understand that it is your duty to contact them if you have problems with your login credentials or if you were suspended for any suspicious activity.
In the process of recovering your account, UNBLOCK can request you to verify your identity, for this you will need to provide your ID and perform a live proof of life (Photo Selfie). You understand and agree that for security reasons UNBLOCK may only restore accesses if the identity validation matches the identity of the account owner.
In the face of any suspicion of illegitimacy in the account recovery process, UNBLOCK reserves the right to request the necessary documentation to prove your identity. You agree that during this process (without defined time), access or withdrawal of digital assets will be blocked.
In the event of death or incapacity of the account owner, UNBLOCK reserves the right to request the necessary legal documentation to prove this case, in addition to requesting the necessary documentation of successors or authorized. In this case UNBLOCK will only grant temporary access to legal successors or legally authorized persons to withdraw all funds. After the total withdrawal of the funds the account will be deleted.
7. Digital asset deposits and withdrawals
Deposits of the assets on the platform must be made to the corresponding addresses of those assets, you consent and you agree that if you deposit to an address that does not correspond to the asset or is not linked to your account, you may incur the UNBLOCK will not be held responsible.
UNBLOCK may change the addresses of digital wallets at its discretion. You hereby agree that it is your responsibility to be aware of the communication before the change of addresses and to review the addresses of your wallet before sending a deposit.
For security measures UNBLOCK reserves the right to suspend your account without prior notice, if it detects that a deposit has been received from any suspicious address in illegal activities.
Withdrawals of your assets may be made from the withdrawal section on the platform, you are consenting and agree that you must place the correct withdrawal address, because the transfer is irreversible and UNBLOCK will not be liable for the loss of your asset.
As a security measure UNBLOCK may place daily limits on the number of withdrawals, you agree that you will not be able to make any more withdrawals that day if you exceed the set limit.
UNBLOCK will charge a commission for each withdrawal, these will be in accordance with the stipulated in (link), the commissions will be in the digital asset that is being withdrawn and may be (at your preference) deducted or added to the amount you withdraw. In addition, UNBLOCK may establish a minimum withdrawal amount.
In UNBLOCK it undertakes to maintain the best possible service, however, it reserves the right to suspend withdrawals temporarily or present delays therein for technical reasons, system maintenance or any other situation that warrants it.
For security measures UNBLOCK reserves the right to suspend your account without prior notice, if it detects that a withdrawal has been made to any suspicious address in illegal activities.
8. Buying and selling digital assets
A. Post Offers
You may create public or private offers, purchase or sale of digital assets. In the offers you must indicate the price, quantity, payment methods to be accepted and the specific data or instructions to carry out the transaction. You agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the above data before posting an offer.
You agree and understand that the data or payment instructions in sales offers must be for you and NOT to third parties. Failure to comply with this rule constitutes a violation of this agreement and may result in suspension or termination of your account.
UNBLOCK reserves the right to LIMIT at its discretion in the offer; the price of the asset, the amount and methods of payment or exchange it considers, as well as reserves the right to DELETE offers that present illegalities in their description, look like fraud or spam.
If you select the option to place your offer at the market price or within a margin above or below the market price, you agree that your offer may receive constant variations in price.
Offers may have a mandatory expiry time, which you may modify within the options offered by the platform. UNBLOCK reserves the right to modify these options at its discretion.
When you publish an asset sale offer, you will be temporarily blocked from your available balance sheet, the total assets I post for sale, until you cancel the published offer or the time of publication expires.
You have the right to accept or reject requests made to your offer by other users. You are responsible before accepting the request to review the reputation and other data or payment instructions of the user with whom the transaction is carried out, in addition to reviewing the amount and the total price to be paid or received for the assets.
Private offers generate a code, which you must share only with the counterparty. UNBLOCK is NOT responsible for the means and scope of disclosure of the information in that offer by you, the counterparty or third parties who have had access to the code or information in that offer, nor is it responsible for the sensitive information you share in the public offerings.
By accepting an application, the offer becomes an active order in the trade window, as a result you agree that you are making a legally binding agreement and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of that (Price, Quantity and Payment Instructions).
B. Taking Offers
You may make requests to take public offers to purchase or sell from other users. Before submitting a request, you are responsible for reviewing the user’s reputation and specific transaction data and instructions, as well as responsible for placing the payment and quantity data to be sold or purchased correctly.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for reviewing that the data or payment instructions to be placed on the request are correct. You also agree that the data or payment instructions when you wish to sell must be for you and NOT to third parties. Failure to comply with this rule constitutes a violation of this agreement and may result in suspension or termination of your account.
If you wish to sell at the time of submitting an application, the amount of assets I place for sale will be blocked, until you cancel the application or it is rejected by the counterparty). If your application is rejected, you will NOT be able to request that offer again.
If your request is accepted, the offer becomes an active order in the trade window, as a result you agree that you are making a legally binding agreement and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of that (Price, Quantity and Payment Instructions).
C. Trade Window
At the time of initiating a transaction in the trade window it is required that both parties are active or available on the platform, therefore, you agree that if you are inactive or indisposed during the transaction, this may have consequences against you, in the event of a dispute or cancellation of the transaction.
During this process, the transaction assets will remain locked until the transaction is completed or canceled.
The active orders in the trade window are under UNBLOCK’s supervision, so you understand and agree that all communication, file submissions or images with the counterparty that is related to the transaction, must be made only by the CHAT of the trade window, in addition, you understand that communications on our platform are not private between you and other users, these may be monitored by our agents and taken into consideration in the event of a conflict resolution. In addition, you agree that any communication that has not occurred on our platform, has been hidden, encrypted, or obstructed from our view may NOT be taken into consideration for the resolution of a dispute.
The information contained in the trade window such as, personal information of the user, data or specific instructions to make the payment, the information that was sent through the CHAT (Conversations, Files or Images), are considered confidential between you, the counterparty and UNBLOCK; however, UNBLOCK is not responsible for the disclosure of this information by you, the counterparty or third parties who have had access to that information. All information that is managed and monitored by UNBLOCK in the trade window will be processed in accordance with our privacy policies.
UNBLOCK is NOT responsible if any of the parties does not want to continue with the original agreement of the offer, you accept that UNBLOCK can ONLY intervene after the buyer has confirmed the payment, as indicated in the process below:
As a Buyer
If you are the buyer of the transaction, you must comply with the payment instructions placed by the seller, in the time established by the platform. The time may vary according to the payment method and UNBLOCK reserves the right to change the times at its discretion, never exceeding eight (8) hours. You will have the right to request one or more time extensions, which must be approved by the seller. If the time expires and you have not confirmed the payment by clicking the Confirm Payment Sent button, the transaction will be automatically canceled, regardless of whether the payment was sent before clicking and the time exceeds. You agree and understand that you are responsible for clicking the Confirm Payment Sent button on the time and NOT BEFORE submitting the payment and BEFORE the expiration of the time set up by the platform.
Before making the payment, you are responsible for reviewing that the payment instructions or data correspond only to the seller and NOT to third parties; in turn, accepted that any payment you make for digital assets to a third party other than the seller could have consequences for which UNBLOCK is not responsible. You also agree that it is you from accounts owned by you and not third-party accounts that must make the payment to the seller. Failure to comply with this rule constitutes a violation of this agreement and may result in suspension or termination of your account.
After clicking the Confirm Payment Sent button, you agree and understand that you must wait for the seller to click the Confirm Payment Received button in order to receive your assets, for this the seller also owns a time sale on the platform. Upon expiration of time, you, the seller or UNBLOCK may initiate a dispute in the transaction. The set time may vary depending on the payment method and UNBLOCK reserves the right to change at its discretion these times.
You as a buyer may always unilaterally cancel the transaction, however, you agree and agree that, by making cancellation of the transaction, you are also canceling the option to Dispute Trade, consequential if I make, deliver or send any type of payment before or after canceling, you understand that UNBLOCK may NOT return it to the trade window with the seller and you will not be able to dispute that transaction.
As a Seller
If you are the seller of the transaction, you agree that you must wait for the buyer to confirm the Confirm Payment Sent in the time range set by the platform, the time may vary depending on the payment method, and UNBLOCK reserves the right to change at its discretion the times. If the payment confirmation time expires and the buyer has not confirmed the payment by clicking the Confirm Payment Sent button, the transaction will be automatically canceled. The buyer may request one or more time extensions and only you will be able to approve the extensions, if you approve a time extension, you agree that you will have to wait again for their expiration before you can cancel the transaction.
Upon receipt of payment confirmation by the buyer, you will have a set time on the platform to confirm receipt of payment by clicking on the Confirm Payment Received button. The set time may vary depending on the payment method and UNBLOCK reserves the right to change at its discretion these times. At the end of time, you, the buyer or UNBLOCK will be able to initiate a dispute in the transaction.
Before confirming the payment received, you agree and understand that you are solely responsible for reviewing that you have received the payment in full, that it has been made in accordance with your payment instructions and that the payment does NOT come from a third party outside the buyer. By confirming the payment received by clicking the Confirm Payment Received button, the system will proceed to release the assets to the buyer and may NOT request a cancellation or dispute the transaction.
You will have the right to request a dispute for the transaction, after the expiration of time and if the buyer has clicked on the Confirm Payment Sent button.
9. Dispute in transaction
Where there is a disagreement or discrepancy in the purchase and sale of assets between the buyer and the seller, UNBLOCK or some of the parties may initiate a dispute in the transaction.
You agree that this process will only be mediated or resolved by UNBLOCK authorized agents in the trade window. You also agree and understand that the digital assets of the disputed transaction will be BLOCKED until the resolution of the transaction, consequently UNBLOCK is not responsible for the price variation that the asset has during the dispute process.
Disputes in a transaction can only be initiated after the buyer has confirmed the payment submission by clicking the Confirm Payment Sent button and this has NOT been completed by the seller by clicking on Payment Received. By which you agree that transactions that do not have confirmation of payment or were cancelled by the buyer, completed by the seller or have been previously resolved in a dispute, CANNOT be re-disputed or reversed.
To initiate a dispute, you or the counterparty must click the Dispute Trade button, this button will be available to both parties only at the end of the time set by the platform. The set time may vary depending on the payment method and UNBLOCK reserves the right to change at its discretion this time.
During a dispute, our agents will do their best to mediate the transaction, so that it is completed based on the original agreement between the parties; if there is any intentional or unintentional failure of either party, the agent will press that the party recognizes it and deliberately cancels the transaction or releases the assets depending on the case. However, there may be an occasion when our agent is forced to make a forced resolution. You agree and understand that any forced resolution will be in accordance with our dispute resolution criteria and in the times involved.
B. Resolution times
When a dispute is triggered in the transaction, our agents will contact the parties as soon as possible, this contact period may vary depending on the demand, priority of the transaction, holidays, or other circumstances.
The means of contact will be made through a CHAT, independent of that of the parties in the trade window or in the same CHAT between the parties by including the agent in it and could, but not necessarily in case of not receiving a response or suspicion in the activity of the transaction by either party, make contact attempts by another means (Email, Telephone Number or other means of contact). UNBLOCK will grant a maximum period of twenty-four (24) hours to either party to respond to communications from our staff, You agree that, if you do not respond to the communication of our agents in the CHAT of the trade window, within twenty-four (24) hours from the start of the contact, the resolution of the dispute could rule against you only for this reason.
By requiring any support, evidence, or documentation from one or both parties, for the resolution of the dispute, the agent may, at his discretion, allocate the time it deems necessary to obtain this information. The time may vary depending on the payment method or complexity of the case.
In order for our agents to make the most appropriate decision when making a forced resolution in the dispute, you agree that UNBLOCK may take the time it deems necessary to contact the parties or to request and/or analyze the transaction information.
C. Review and request documentation, evidence, or media
During the dispute resolution process, the agent will first review the original transaction agreement and all relevant information about the transaction, obtained in the CHAT of the trade window (Conversations, Files or Images). If more information is required, the agent may at its discretion request any documentation, evidence or support related to the transaction (Statements, Letters, Receipts, etc.)
You understand that during the dispute review process the agent may provide you with specific instructions (File Type, Photo, Video, livestream, etc.) to obtain the necessary evidence or additional information to verify or not that the transaction occurred. If you DO NOT comply with the agent’s instructions, the dispute may rule against you.
The information you send to the agent will be treated as confidential, in accordance with our privacy policies, to do so includes that all information requested must be sent only by the individual chat you have with the agent or by any authorized by UNBLOCK to be instructed. If you voluntarily wish to share sensitive information such as your (Account Statements) with the counterparty, you agree that UNBLOCK will not be liable for any disclosure that such information may have.
Under no circumstances during the dispute process, you must share with the agent or counterparty the access keys to UNBLOCK or any financial platform.
D. Dispute Resolution Criteria
If the parties fail to reasonably resolve the dispute, you agree that the UNBLOCK Agent will be authorized to make a forced resolution of the dispute, such resolution shall involve the handover or reverse all or part of the assets involved in that transaction, to one or both parties, as the case may be.
Unblock may make a forced decision in favor of the buyer if any of the following criteria are met:
– The buyer has submitted the necessary evidence at our discretion, where it is evidence that he has made the payment correctly in accordance with the instructions provided by the seller in the chat of the trade window, in the published offer or in the request of the Offer.
– The seller is inactive or indisposed to respond to or provide the information requested by the agent.
Unblock may make a forced ruling in favor of the seller if any of the following criteria are met:
– The seller has submitted the necessary evidence at our discretion, where it is evident that the buyer did not make the payment, or did not make it in full.
– The evidence provided by the buyer or seller determines that the buyer did not make the payment according to the instructions provided by the seller in the chat of the trade window, in the published offer or in the offer request.
– Payment made by the buyer was withheld, frozen or cancelled by the payment method provider.
– Payment is made by a third party outside the buyer, without the consent of the seller.
– Buyer is inactive or indisposed to respond to or provide information requested by the agent.
If a dispute is generated over a discrepancy or confusion between the data or payment instructions placed in the published offer or in the offer request, with the data or payment instructions subsequently placed in the CHAT; BinarySwap may evaluate the context at its discretion and analyze whether or not there was a consent by both parties to make a change to the instructions or payment details through chat, before making a forced resolution in favor of the buyer.
If you receive a payment from a third party outside the buyer, UNBLOCK may require you to make the return of this payment before ruling in your favor in the resolution.
If neither party meets any resolution criteria, or it is not possible to determine who meets any of the criteria for making a forced resolution in its favor; you agree and understand that UNBLOCK reserves the right to divide the transaction’s assets equally or not between the parties.
If you provide any fraudulent information or documentation, make a false claim or otherwise attempt to enforce the resolution in your favor, you agree that the resolution may rule against you.
E. Incorrect dispute resolution
If you believe that an UNBLOCK agent has made a resolution, which was not performed in accordance with these terms and conditions, you have the right to request a review of the case; to do so, you must contact support and report your request for review within thirty (30) calendar days after the resolution of the dispute.
F. Limitation of liability in dispute
You understand that the resolution of a dispute is a service offered by UNBLOCK and will be done solely in accordance with the terms of this agreement. For which you agree that UNBLOCK assumes no responsibility for the outcome of this.
10. Digital asset exchange
By generating an exchange order between assets, you are authorizing UNBLOCK to perform, according to the order instructions, the automatic exchange of its selected assets. You agree that the exchange may be in whole or in part and that the exchange may only be executed if there is another order on the system that meets the requirements of your order. If your order is not executed immediately, it will be reflected as an open order, and it will pass to the BinarySwap order book until it is completed or canceled; also during this process, you understand that assets that are focused on a pending order will remain blocked.
In the exchanges section you will be able to select different types of orders, you understand that it is your responsibility to understand the meaning and implications of these before generating them. You agree that BinarySwap will NOT be liable if you make a mistake.
You will be able to cancel an exchange order as long as it has not been completed in its entirety, if your order has been completed it may NOT be canceled or reversed. if your order was partially taken you will be able to cancel the remnant only.
11. Profit or loss report
Profit or loss reports are a personal reports based on market price movements about the digital assets you own; such reports, are NOT a legal instrument endorsed by UNBLOCK that validates whether you made a profit or loss on the assets you own, the report is for personal use, not legal. You may at any time be subject to your responsibility to reset the report to zero (0) if you wish.
UNBLOCK reserves the right to charge or not charge commissions on all transactions you make on the platform; they may apply to all or some sections of the platform. You agree that the fees receivable will be in accordance with the provisions of our website (www.unblockcryptos.unblock.co/swiss) and these may be deducted or added to the transaction, therefore you authorize UNBLOCK to automatically deduct from your digital wallet, the commission on the asset corresponding to the transaction.
In addition, you agree that UNBLOCK reserves the right to unilaterally modify the amount, percentage or estimation of the fees receivable. Any changes to the structure of the commissions will be effective and applied in transactions immediately to the communication.
13. Account suspension or termination
In certain circumstances UNBLOCK may limit, suspend or close your account. Limitations include a temporary or permanent restriction of some sections of the platform, such as Purchase & Sell, Exchange or Digital Wallet. Suspensions consist of the loss of temporary access to the platform. Termination consists of the total closure of your account.
You agree that for security reasons for you and/or UNBLOCK, your account may be limited or suspended without notice.
UNBLOCK shall be authorized to suspend, limit or terminate the use or access of an account, for the following and other reasons that are considered to violate company policies:
1. For violation of the user to the Terms and Conditions provided herein.
2. Where there is doubt or reasonable suspicion that the account is being used or transacted on the platform to engage in: fraud, violation of applicable regulatory provisions, money laundering, contributing to terrorism or the like.
3. Where your identity cannot be validated or you are believed to have provided false or misleading information in connection with registration, identity verification, transactions or any of our services.
4. Where an order is received from a competent authority providing for it.
5. When the platform is used to incur injury or violations of the rights of third parties, the privacy of information or data, defamation or similar violations, abuse, racism or pornography, threats or similar situations.
6. When attempting to violate the operating and safety rules of the platform.
7. When unauthorized access attempts are detected.
UNBLOCK may require suspending, limiting, or closing your account, based on sensitive information that you cannot, should, or appropriately disclose.
Temporary suspensions may be lifted as soon as the reasons that justified it cease or may otherwise be passed on to the limitation or total termination of your account.
You agree that, during the process of a suspension, termination or limitation of your account, BinarySwap will NOT be liable for any price variations that your assets have had and/or for transactions or withdrawals you had planned to perform.
14. Cancellation of the account
If UNBLOCK terminates your account, you must, within sixty (60) days of sending the communication, withdraw all your assets. To do this UNBLOCK will grant you temporary access where you can only access the wallet section and make the withdrawal. At the end of sixty (60) days UNBLOCK will block your account.
You will have the right to voluntarily close your account by clicking on the user profile section on the Close Account button, for this you will also need to make the full withdrawal of your assets. If your account is temporarily limited or suspended you will NOT be able to close your account.
Unblock may at any time use your contact information to send you notifications about your activity on the platform, these notifications can be via Email, SMS, Push notifications or even phone call.
You agree that responses to notifications that generate an action on the platform may not require identity validation and execute immediate action on the response. Consequently, you are solely responsible for updating your contact details or informing UNBLOCK immediately via customer support for your contact details, as well as informing you of any unauthorized operations that are being performed on your account.
16. Statements, warranties and limitations of liability
UNBLOCK shall only be subject to and linked only to the express statements and representations made herein, and no user or a third party may claim or claim the existence of implied assumptions, representations, or warranties or derived from these Terms and Conditions.
Likewise, UNBLOCK makes no explicit or implied statement or statement about the platform, its characteristics, the results expected singularly by any user.
UNBLOCK also declares that it has no association with any of the entities that may provide services for the receipt and processing of payments, described or mentioned in this document or any other related to the use of the platform.
UNBLOCK may only be held liable for damages arising in serious or wilful fault and, in any case, shall not be liable for any indirect damage, damage, or colloquial damage. To the extent applicable and entitled, the user may enjoy the provisions relating to the protection of a consumer of services.
17. Termination of services by UNBLOCK
UNBLOCK may cease the operation of the platform and the provision of services on the occasion of a possible termination of its business, or a merger, transfer or sale of its operations to a third party. In this case, UNBLOCK will give reasonable notice through email to users no less than ninety (90) days in advance, so that users can make the pending transactions, resolve any dispute or transfer their Digital Assets.
18. Intellectual property rights
All logos, trademarks, trade names, designs, drawings and, in general, all information used by UNBLOCK on its operations site is the exclusive property of UNBLOCK and no third party may dispose of, assign, copy, distribute, modify, alter or use it without UNBLOCK’s prior written consent.
19. Applicable law
The Terms and Conditions set forth herein, and the relationship that results between the user and UNBLOCK in the use of the platform is governed by the laws of Switzerland.
20. The invalidity or illegality of the terms and conditions
In the event that, for regulatory, legislative or omission changes in the preparation of this document, any of the conditions expressed herein are invalidated, the remaining conditions remain in force in whole or in part.
21. No Financial Advice
UNBLOCK is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any trades or other decisions or activities effected by you using UNBLOCK Services. No communication or information provided to you by UNBLOCK is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all trades are executed automatically, based on the parameters of your order instructions and in accordance with posted trade execution procedures, and you are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you according to your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance, and you shall be solely responsible for any loss or liability therefrom. You should consult legal or tax professionals regarding your specific situation. UNBLOCK does not recommend that any Digital Asset should be bought, earned, sold, or held by you. Before making the decision to buy, sell or hold any Digital Asset, you should conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisors prior to making any investment decision. UNBLOCK will not be held responsible for the decisions you make to buy, sell, or hold Digital Asset based on the information provided by UNBLOCK.
- Prices & Limits
Load Wallet Card Non-Verified (per trx)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer Domestic Non-Verified (per day)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer International Non-Verified (per day)
Load Wallet Card Verified (per trx)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer Domestic Verified (per day)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer International Verified (per day)
Buy digital asset
Convert digital asset (to Fiat – CHF)
Send digital asset
Request digital asset
Withdraw to Bank Transfer Domestic
Withdraw to Bank Transfer International
1. Independent Parties. UNBLOCK is an independent contractor but not an agent of you in the performance of these Terms. These Terms shall not be interpreted as facts or evidence of an association, joint venture, partnership, or franchise between the parties.
2. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding use of UNBLOCK Services and will supersede all prior written or oral agreements between the parties. No usage of trade or other regular practice or method of dealing between the parties will be used to modify, interpret, supplement, or alter the terms herein.
3. Interpretation and Revision. UNBLOCK reserves the right to alter, revise, modify, and/or change these Terms at any time. All changes will take effect immediately upon being published on the UNBLOCK website. It is your responsibility to regularly check relevant pages on our websites/applications to confirm the latest version of these Terms. If you do not agree to any such modifications, your only remedy is to terminate your usage of UNBLOCK Services and cancel your account. You agree that, unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, BinarySwap will not be responsible for any modification or termination of UNBLOCK Services by you or any third party, or suspension or termination of your access to UNBLOCK Services.
4. Force Majeure. UNBLOCK will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms because of any cause or condition beyond UNBLOCK’s reasonable control.
5. Severability. If any portion of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent possible.
6. Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any right to use UNBLOCK Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from UNBLOCK, including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of laws or the change of control. UNBLOCK may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
7. Waiver. The failure of one party to require performance of any provision will not affect that party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter. At the same time, the waiver of one party to seek recovery for the other party’s violation of these Terms or any provision of applicable terms shall not constitute a waiver by that party of any subsequent breach or violation by the other party or of the provision itself.
9. Contact Information. For more information on UNBLOCK, you may refer to the company and license information found on the UNBLOCK website. If you have questions regarding these Terms, please feel free to contact UNBLOCK for clarification via our Customer Support.
Latest update: May 30, 2022
If you have any questions about this Policy, please send them to email@example.com
Our Relationship to you
ATOMO Sarl operates internationally through different entities (together “Atomo”, “Unblock”, “we”, “us”, “our”) in order to provide Services to our customers. The following table describes which entity (or entities) you are contracting with:
|Where you reside||Your Operating Entity|
|United States & Canada||ATOMO TECHNOLOGIES LLC|
|Latin America||ATOMO TECNOLOGY CORPORATION EL SALVADOR, SA DE CV|
The ATOMO entity you contract with decides how your personal information is processed in relation to the Services provided to you (typically referred to as a “data controller”).
For simplicity’s purpose, from now on we will refer to any ATOMO entity as Unblock which is our commercial name.
Personal Information we collect
Personal information means any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, Unblock (or its representatives or service providers). In addition to factual information, it includes any expression of opinion about an individual and any indication of the intentions of Unblock or any other person in respect of an individual. The definition of personal information depends on the relevant law applicable for your physical location.
Information you provide to us
This includes information you provide to us in order to establish an account and access our Services. This information is either required by law (e.g. to verify your identity), necessary to provide the requested services (e.g. you will need to provide your bank account number if you would like to link that account to Unblock), or is relevant for our legitimate interests described in greater detail below.
The nature of the Services you are requesting will determine the kind of personal information we might ask for, but may include:
- Identification Information: Full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, photographs, phone number, home address, and/or email.
- Formal Identification Information: Government issued identity document such as Passport, Driver’s License, National Identity Card, State ID Card, Tax ID number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, visa information, and/or any other information deemed necessary to comply with our legal obligations under financial or anti-money laundering laws.
- Institutional Information: Employer Identification number (or comparable number issued by a government), proof of legal formation (e.g. Articles of Incorporation), personal identification information for all material beneficial owners.
- Financial Information: Bank account information, payment card primary account number (PAN), transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification.
- Transaction Information: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the name of the recipient, your name, the amount, and/or timestamp.
- Employment Information: Office location, job title, and/or description of role.
- Correspondence: Survey responses, information provided to our support team or user research team.
Information we collect automatically or generate about you
This includes information we collect automatically, such as whenever you interact with the Sites or use the Services. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of our Sites and applications, provide you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and protect your account from fraud by detecting unauthorized access. Information collected automatically includes:
- Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, operating system, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses.
Information collected from third parties
This includes information we may obtain about you from third party sources. The main types of third parties we receive your personal information from are:
- Public Databases, Credit Bureaus & ID Verification Partners in order to verify your identity in accordance with applicable law. ID verification partners such as Experian use a combination of government records and publicly available information about you to verify your identity. Such information may include your name, address, job role, public employment profile, credit history, status on any sanction’s lists maintained by public authorities, and other relevant data.
- Blockchain Data to ensure parties using our Services are not engaged in illegal or prohibited activity and to analyze transaction trends for research and development purposes.
- Marketing Partners & Resellers so that we can better understand which of our Services may be of interest to you.
Anonymized and aggregated data
In addition to the categories of personal information described above, Unblock will also process anonymized information and data that is not processed by reference to a specific individual. Types of data we may anonymize include transaction data, click-stream data, performance metrics and fraud indicators.
How we use your personal information
We may use your information in the following ways and for the following purposes:
1) To maintain legal and regulatory compliance
Unblock needs to process your personal information in order to comply with anti-money laundering and security laws. In addition, when you seek to link a bank account to your Unblock account, we may require you to provide additional information which we may use in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf to verify your identity or address, and/or to manage risk as required under applicable law. We also process your personal information in order to help detect, prevent, and mitigate fraud and abuse of our Services and to protect you against account compromise or funds loss. If you do not provide personal information required by law, we will have to close your account.
2) To provide Unblock’s Services
We process your personal information to provide Services to you. For example, when you want to store funds on our platform, we require certain information such as your identification, contact and payment information. Third parties that we use such as identity verification services may also access and/or collect your personal information when providing identity verification and/or fraud prevention services. In addition, we may need to collect fees based on your use of our Services. We collect information about your account usage and closely monitor your interactions with our Services. The consequences of not processing your personal information for such purposes is the termination of your account.
3) To provide communications and customer services
According to your preferences and in compliance with applicable law, we may send you marketing communications to inform you about events, to deliver targeted marketing and to share promotional offers. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means for marketing purposes only if you have consented to such communication. If you do not want us to send you marketing communications, please go to your account settings to opt-out or submit a request via firstname.lastname@example.org
We may send you service updates regarding administrative or account-related information, security issues, or other transaction-related information. These communications are important to share developments relating to your account that may affect how you can use our Services. You cannot opt-out of receiving critical service communications.
We also process your personal information when you contact us to resolve any questions, disputes, collect fees, or to troubleshoot problems. Without processing your personal information for such purposes, we cannot respond to your requests and ensure your uninterrupted use of the Services.
4) In our legitimate business interests
Sometimes the processing of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
- quality control and staff training;
- to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, and to combat spam or other malware or security risks;
- research and development purposes;
- to enhance your experience of our Services and Sites; or
- to facilitate corporate acquisitions, mergers, or transactions.
Legal bases for processing your information
For individuals located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom or Switzerland at the time their personal data is collected, we rely on legal bases for processing your information under the relevant data protection legislation. These bases mean we will only process your data where we are legally required to, where processing is necessary to perform any contracts we entered with you (or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you), for our legitimate interests to operate our business, to protect Unblock’s or your property rights, or where we have obtained your consent to do so. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission.
Disclosing your personal information to third parties
We allow your personal information to be accessed only by those who require access to perform their work and share it only with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it. Unblock will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent. We will only share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Identity verification services to prevent fraud. This allows Unblock to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third party databases.
- Financial institutions which we partner with to process payments you have authorized.
- Service providers and professional advisors under contract who help with parts of our business operations. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and prohibit them from sharing your information with anyone else.
- Companies or other third parties in connection with business transfers or bankruptcy proceedings.
- Companies or other entities that purchase Unblock assets.
- Law enforcement, regulators, or any other third parties when we are compelled to do so by applicable law or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary, including to: protect the rights, property, or safety of Unblock, Unblock customers, third party, or the public; comply with legal obligations or requests; enforce our terms and other agreements; or detect or otherwise address security, fraud, or technical issues.
Third-party sites and services
If you authorize one or more third-party applications to access your Unblock Services, then information you have provided to Unblock may be shared with those third parties. A connection you authorize or enable between your Unblock account and a non-Unblock account, payment instrument, or platform is considered an “account connection.” Unless you provide further permissions, Unblock will not authorize these third parties to use this information for any purpose other than to facilitate your transactions using Unblock Services. Please note that third parties you interact with, should have their own privacy policies and Unblock is not responsible for their operations or their use of data they collect.
Examples of account connections include:
- Merchants: If you use your Unblock account to conduct a transaction with a third party merchant, the merchant may provide data about you and your transaction to us.
- Your financial services providers: For example, if you send us funds from your bank account, your bank will provide us with identifying information in addition to information about your account in order to complete the transaction.
Special provisions relating to Electronic Fund Transfers (“EFTS”) and accounts balances
Unblock has partnered with several financial services software companies and/or financial institutions to offer you EFTs. When you create a Unblock Account, you authorize Unblock to share your identity and banking information with our partners to open and support your Unblock Account. It is your responsibility to make sure the data you provide us is accurate and complete.
How we protect and store personal information
Unblock implements and maintains reasonable measures to protect our information and information systems. Customer files are protected with safeguards according to the sensitivity of the relevant information. Reasonable controls (such as restricted access) are placed on our computer systems. Physical access to areas where personal information is gathered, processed or stored is limited to authorized employees.
We may store and process all or part of your personal and transactional information, including certain payment information, such as your encrypted bank account and/or routing numbers, in the US and elsewhere in the world where our facilities or service providers are located. We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
As a condition of employment, Unblock’s employees are required to follow all applicable laws and regulations, including in relation to data protection law. Access to sensitive personal information is limited to those employees who need to it to perform their roles. Unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential customer information by a Unblock employee is prohibited and may result in disciplinary measures.
When you contact a Unblock employee about your file, you may be asked for some personal details. This type of safeguard is designed to ensure that only you, or someone authorized by you, has access to your file. You also play a vital role in protecting your own personal information. When registering with our Services, choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, don’t reveal it to any third-parties and immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
Retention of personal information
How long we hold your personal information for will vary. The retention period will be determined by the following criteria:
- the purpose for which we are using your personal information – we will need to keep the information for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
- legal obligations – laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal information.
If you have further questions about our data retention practices, please contact us at email@example.com
If we anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, it will no longer be considered personal information, and we can use it without further notice to you.
Children’s personal information
We do not knowingly request to collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If a user submitting personal information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, Unblock will require the user to close his or her account and will not allow the user to continue using our Services. We will also take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using our Services so we can take action to prevent access to our Services.
Cross border transfers
Unblock is an international business with operations in countries including the Switzerland, the EU and the US. This means we may transfer to locations outside of your country. When we transfer your personal information to another country, we will ensure that any transfer of your personal information is compliant with applicable data protection law.
Data transferred out of the EU
When we transfer your personal information outside of Europe, we will ensure that it is protected in a manner that is consistent with how your personal information will be protected by us in Switzerland and EEA respectively. This can be done in a number of ways, for instance:
- the country that we send the data to might be approved by the Swiss Government or European Commission (as applicable); or
- the recipient might have signed up to a contract based on “model contractual clauses” approved by the Swiss Government or European Commission (as applicable), obliging them to protect your personal information.
In other circumstances the law may permit us to transfer your personal information outside Switzerland or EEA. In all cases, however, we will ensure that any transfer of your personal information is compliant with data protection law. You can obtain more details of the protection given to your personal information when it is transferred outside Switzerland and EEA (including a copy of the standard data protection clauses which we have entered into with recipients of your personal information) by contacting us as described below.
Your privacy rights
Depending on applicable law of where you reside, you may be able to assert certain rights related to your personal information. These rights include:
- the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so. For example, we may need to retain personal information to comply with a legal obligation;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive some personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit those data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal information which you have provided directly to Unblock;
- the right to request that we rectify your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information, but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- the right to object to, or request that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details listed below. Further information about your rights may be obtained by contacting the supervisory data protection authority located in your jurisdiction.
How to contact us
If you reside in the EU, you can file a complaint with the International Centre for Dispute Resolution by phone at +1.212.484.4181, or through your relevant data protection authority.
US consumer privacy notice
This Consumer Privacy Notice applies to you if you are an individual who resides in the United States and uses Unblock’s services for your own personal, family or household purposes.
|FACTS||WHAT DOES UNBLOCK DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
The types of personal information we collect and share depends on how you use our services. This information can include, but is not limited to:
|How?||All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Unblock chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we share your personal information||Does Unblock share?||Can you limit sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For our nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|Questions?||or visit helpcenter|
|Who we are|
|Who is providing this privacy notice?||ATOMO TECHNOLOGIES LLC|
|What we do|
|How does Unblock protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Unblock collect my personal information?|
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as from affiliates or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?|
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.|
UNBLOCK App Frequently Asked Questions
UNBLOCK is a crypto brokerage platform, that powers a simple, agile, and reliable solution: to
buy, sell, transfer, and exchange digital assets for consumers and businesses. Our vision is to
promote the use of crypto currencies as a primary payment method, and our mission is to
become the rails to support the transaction, so that consumers can pay and transfer crypto
currency, and businesses can accept crypto payments
UNBLOCK is a regulated Virtual Asset Service Provider in Switzerland, under Federal Financial
Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) regulation and member #100977 of the VQF SRO, the
leading, largest and officially recognized Self-Regulatory Organization pursuant to the Federal
Act of 10 October 1997 on the combating of money laundering and the prevention of financing
of terrorism in the financial sector (AMLA).
Our users can purchase the following Cryptocurrencies and Stable Coins in UNBLOCK:
- ETH – Ethereum
- USDT – Tether (Stable Coin)
- LTC – Litecoin
- XRP – Ripple
- ADA – Cardano
- MATIC – Polygon
- DOT – Polkadot
- SOL – Solana
- BNB – Binance Coin
- BUSD – Binance USD Coin
- USDC – USD Coin (Stable Coin)
- FTM – Fantom
- SAND – The Sandbox
- ATOM – Cosmos
- APE – ApeCoin
- GALA – Gala
- HBAR – Hedera
- TRX – TRON
- DOGE – Dogecoin
- AVAX – Avalanche
- DAI – Dai
- LINK – Chainlink
- UNI – Uniswap
- OKB – OKB
- ETC – Ethereum Classic
- XLM – Stellar
- NEAR – NEAR Protocol
- QNT – Quant
- VET – VeChain
- EGLD – MultiversX
- EOS – EOS
- AAVE – Aave
- XTZ – Tezos
To use our application, you need to create an account. The following are the account creatin
• Active cell phone number
• Complete the sign-up process that will require your personal information.
• Valid Identification, it can be a local ID, Driver License or Passport
With the UNBLOCK app you will have access to the following services:
• Load wallet (cash-in) to buy Stable Coin with Card Payment or Bank Transfer
• Buy available Cryptocurrencies, using the funds in Stable Coin that were previously
loaded to the account.
• Send funds to another user of UNBLOCK app, either in Stable Coin or any other
• Request funds from users of UNBLOCK app in Stable Coin.
• Convert from any available Cryptocurrency to Stable Coin.
• Withdraw Funds (cash-out), using the available Stable Coins to request a bank transfer
into your bank account.
• Keep track of your balance and transactions in Cryptocurrencies and Stable Coins 24/7
• Read updated articles about the Digital Asset Industry
You can use UNBLOCK app 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year! We have
support staff located across the globe, meaning you’ll never have to wait too long if you need
help. You can submit in our Help Center.
For all inquiries, please submit a request at our Help Center and we’ll get back to you as soon
as we can. Please note you can expect to hear back from us within 24 hours.
Please refrain from submitting multiple requests, as we work through case-based platform in
chronological order from oldest to newest.
To buy cryptos you first need to load your wallet. The amount available will be your purchasing
power and has no volatility. (Maintained in Stable Coin USDC and always equivalent to USD).
Now click on “load your wallet”.
Here you have the possibility to load your wallet in two ways:
• By credit card by following the simple steps and enter your card information. Note that
the minimum is $10.
• By bank transfer either from a local bank or from an international bank. Note that
funds would be available in 48-72hrs, depending on the country of the bank sending
• Follow steps to complete the transaction.
• To send funds, please click on “Send” and follow the steps below. Choose your contact,
confirm and send. Note that the minimum amount to send is $10 requests, as we work through case-based platform in
chronological order from oldest to newest.
Please choose the Cryptocurrency you want to convert and click on confirm. Note that you can only convert to Stable Coin.
The balance of your Cryptocurrencies can be seen in the Assets tab in the Bottom Menu, is expressed in USD and its equivalence in Bitcoin (BTC) according to the value of the day.
You have the possibility to withdraw Stable Coins to your own bank account, local or
international. To do this click on the “withdraw” tab.
To do this, you must first register a bank account:
• Click on the three bars in the menu on the top right
• Click on “Bank account
• Click on “Add Bank Account
• Choose from the list and validate
• Enter your bank account information and validate
Here you have the possibility to see your transactions in two ways: • In the Botton Menu clic on the icon transactions; or • By going to the menu on the top right, you have the possibility to see the details of all your transactions.
We provide several options to protect user’s account from identity theft:
• Unique Password
• Two-factor authentication
• PIN Code
Note. You can change them as many times as you like in the settings options.
By going to the menu on the top right, you have the possibility to change some of your profile settings: • Language • Currency • Change password • Set up two-factor authentication • Change PIN Code • Close your Account
To close your UNBLOCK account, you will find a button “Close your account” in the setting
menu of the application.
When you press the button, it opens a window with a text box asking for a reason. Under a
button that says, “close my account and delete my info”. Pressing the button generates an
email requesting to close the account and block access.
NOTE: If you have funds when pressing the button, a message should appear saying that you
must make a cash-out to close your account.
- Turn on Location for:
- Personalized experience and customer verification
- Be compliant with AML requirements and local regulation
- Determine domestic commercial conditions and payment enablement.
- Advertisement and news that match your interests
- Authorized Contact sharing
- Enables easy payment experience between contacts.
- Authorize access to photos:
- Enables contact configuration
- Facilitates AML/KYC compliance requirements
Load Wallet Card Non-Verified (per trx)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer Domestic Non-Verified (per day)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer International Non-Verified (per day)
Load Wallet Card Verified (per trx)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer Domestic Verified (per day)
Load Wallet Bank Transfer International Verified (per day)
Convert Crypto (to Fiat – CHF)
Withdraw to Bank Transfer Domestic
Withdraw to Bank Transfer International